Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Chapter 9

They walked into the house, They started looking for her, Eliza said "What was that?" Michael said "I think it's Kerri"Soon they found Kerri. She saw them and said "You guys came but Hurry Ned will be back in 5 hours, you got to get me out of here. " Michael said "Don't  worry we will" They got Kerri out of the house and  all left the house long before Ned got back.  As they got to the train Ned was there  and said "Where you think you're going?" Kerri said "To get away from you."  Ned said " But You can't do that. "  Kerri said "Why so you can  hurt me every night."Ned said "Babe, you remember we wanted to be commited . We left our child to be together." Kerri said "No you wanted to do that not me. I only agreed to it because you were going to hurt me if I said no." Ned said " Ah but I said to you that  I never wanted kids. Sorry but  I just should have left you the day you became Pregnant." Kerri said" HOW Can you just say that?" Mark said "Kerri he's evil that's why?" Ned was about to hit Mark when Michael stopped him and said "Hit Mark and you'll be in trouble." 


Ned said "Oh stay out of it W***O J***O why don't you just  go away."Michael could feel anger building up. Michael said "WHAT Did you just call me?" Ned said "Listen J***O I am not going to repeat myself just so you know that we aren't friends" Michael was about to hit Ned when Eliza and Sandy  pulled him back. Kerri said "You have no right to call Michael that  and just so you  know  I am leaving you. I never loved you. You nothing but EVIL and nasty! I should have left you long time ago!. "Ned said "Oh why don't you go and be with J***O Then maybe he can be  with you and your child. I want nothing to do with you.* Ned grabbed Kerri in a tight hug.  Kerri screamed "LET ME GO!!!!" Mark called the cops.  They came and arrested Ned. 


Kerri stood there shaking. Michael walk up to her and put his arm around her. They walked to the train. Kerri said "Thank you for saving me from Ned. I should have given up on him. I don't understand  what made him change?" Michael said "Doesn't seem like a very nice man. Well he is not nice at all after what he just called me.  But I'm just glad you  are ok."  Kerri said "Look I am sorry about what I said awhile ago. I just freaked out that day when you were talking about Lily. I  wasn't with Ned that day but still I didn't mean to be that way. Anyway I want to talk about Lily, how is she?" Mark said "She has grown in to a  lovely girl, Lily just a smart kid. My sons are great with her."They kept talking about Lily. 



No comments:

Post a Comment