Saturday, 9 July 2011

Chapter 8

Michael Said "There are people life at risk, I'm not going to sit back and let Kerrie get hurt, she needs our help." Sandy said "Mike we know you mean well but Ned is far too dangerous." They heard "Who is dangerous?" Sandy said "Mark, we saying Ned is dangerous." Mark said "He is dangerous. I already knew that." Eliza said "Would have been nice to have warned us." Mark said "Well I didn't want you guys changing your mind and I didn't know you were going to talk to them." Michael said "What was he like before Jerri and him dumped Lily at the age of 3?" Mark said "Well Beth and I tried to warn Kerrie that Ned didn't seem like an all round nice guy. We both knew he was bad for her but Kerrie being Kerrie she ignore our warnings and look what happen." Michael said "What was he like when you first met him.?" Mark said "When we first met him we thought he was nice at first until Kerrie became Pregnant he was moody. But he never really showed it as much, til Lily turned 3, he threaten to hurt Kerrie if she didn't didn't dump Lily, we knew Kerrie didn't want to but she had no choice. That's all we know." Michael said "So you already knew why?" Mark said "What I just told you yes" Eliza said "Right ok. That's all the info we need for now." The Phone rang. Elza answered it. Her face changed to scared expression. Sandy said "Whats wrong?" Eliza said "It's Kerrie she's been held Hostage."



Michael said "Kerrie is held what?" Eliza said "Kerrie is held hostage." Sandy said "What is she saying?" Eliza was listening to what she was saying. Soon she hang up. Eliza said "We need to stay here." Michael said "and leave her Hostage? No I am gonna bring her back here and she can reunite with her daughter. The girl needs to be with her mum." Eliza said "What about the promise?" Michael said "What aboyut the promise? This is a life we talking about that is in danger right now. No mater how bad it is risk or no risk we have to help her." Mark said "Girls, Mike is right we can't just let this go. I do want Lily to be with her mum. I want Kerrie away from that evil man!."


Eliza said "Well like I said if one of us get hurt, don't say I warned you." Michael said "Hunnie it's called risking our lives. If one of get's hurt then we get hurt no matter what. I know I don't want to but Kerrie's life is more important right now." Sandy said "Mike is right I know it's dangerous but we have to do it. If it's worse then we can get cops invovled." Eliza said "Ok then if we must do so." They all got back on the train and head to LA. Then when they got to LA, they went on a search. They soon saw a house that was closed up. Sandy said "Has Ned gone mad?" Michael said "Yep he has. I just hope he don't see us. Guys hide someone is coming out. They stayed behind the fence, they notice Ned was coming out. He got in the Car and went out. He left. Mark said "Ok guys let just go in before he comes back." They went up to the house. It was unlocked. Mark said "Jeez Ned you are not so smart after all" Michael opened the door and they went in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment