When they got to LA, some of Michael's friends were there to greet him. Michael introduce them to Sandy. Kerrie said "Mike when were you going to tell us you were meeting up with a girl?" Michael said "Oh no Sandy and I been friends for ages." Sandy said "Nothing major going on it's ok" Kerri said "Aww it's ok guys just that it's nice that Mike has a long time friend. So anyway tell us about how are things in your home town.?" Sandy and Michael looked at each other. Tammy said "We know that look whats going on?" Michael said "The Visit to my hometown was good it was nice to see everyone." Tammy said "Is that all?" Sandy said "Should we tell them?" Kerrie said "Telll us what?" Michael said "Well even though it was nice to see everyone, something happen. Lily's parents abounded her when she was 3." Tammy said "Isn't that Lily the one that's always on the Train all the time? I've seen her." Michael said "Yes that's her." Tammy said "What her parents done is awful why would anyone do such a thing." Michael said "We are on a search for Lily's parents to find out answers." Kerrie said "How about we not worry about and let them deal with it."
Tammy said "Kerrie!!!!" Michael said "What So just ignore it and let a 10 year girl not know where her parents are?" Kerrie said "You shouldn't have to deal with this let them work it out, Lily might want to search for them herself?" Michael said and so you think it will just blow over? Just imagine being in her shoes? How would you have felt if your parents left you that young?" Kerrie said "Maybe I'll just not worry about it." Sandy stepped in and said "Ok that's enough. Kerrie if you not going to be nice I suggest you just keep your comments to yourself. Our community are not going to rest til we get answers. No child should be abounded at the age of 3. Yes Michael has every right to feel the need to search for Lily's parents." Kerrie said "Why didn't you do it yourself instead of dragging Michael into it." Michael said "Excuse me! No one dragged me into anything, Like Sandy said I have every right to search for the parents."
Kerrie said "Fine good luck because I won't be helping." Sandy said "We don't need your help!" Kerrie said "I'm going. You coming Tammy?" Tammy said "No I am not coming, I am going to help. You are on your own Kerrie" Kerrie said "But Tammy..." Tammy said "I don't hang out with people that are heartless like you." Kerrie said "Since when am I heartless?" Michael said "Work that out for yourself." With that Tammy, Michael and Sandy left Kerrie standing there.
When the 3 were walking over to Tammy's house they ran into another friend Eliza. Eliza already knew Sandy, was also Tammy's and Michael's best friend. Eliza said "Hey guys how are ya doing?" Michael said "Had a run in with Kerrie." Eliza said "Over what?" Michael said "About how Snady dragged me into finding Lily's parents and what not." Eliza said "No that is just wrong. She should never had said that. Anyway, Sandy had already told me what's been happening while you were over there. I've been doing my own research. I looked into the where about the parent's would have gone to. " Michael said "You sure have been busy. Any idea where to start." Eliza said "Well LA is a big place, so they could still be in this state. I also found out who they are?" Sandy said "You did? who are they?"
Tammy said "Kerrie!!!!" Michael said "What So just ignore it and let a 10 year girl not know where her parents are?" Kerrie said "You shouldn't have to deal with this let them work it out, Lily might want to search for them herself?" Michael said and so you think it will just blow over? Just imagine being in her shoes? How would you have felt if your parents left you that young?" Kerrie said "Maybe I'll just not worry about it." Sandy stepped in and said "Ok that's enough. Kerrie if you not going to be nice I suggest you just keep your comments to yourself. Our community are not going to rest til we get answers. No child should be abounded at the age of 3. Yes Michael has every right to feel the need to search for Lily's parents." Kerrie said "Why didn't you do it yourself instead of dragging Michael into it." Michael said "Excuse me! No one dragged me into anything, Like Sandy said I have every right to search for the parents."
Kerrie said "Fine good luck because I won't be helping." Sandy said "We don't need your help!" Kerrie said "I'm going. You coming Tammy?" Tammy said "No I am not coming, I am going to help. You are on your own Kerrie" Kerrie said "But Tammy..." Tammy said "I don't hang out with people that are heartless like you." Kerrie said "Since when am I heartless?" Michael said "Work that out for yourself." With that Tammy, Michael and Sandy left Kerrie standing there.
When the 3 were walking over to Tammy's house they ran into another friend Eliza. Eliza already knew Sandy, was also Tammy's and Michael's best friend. Eliza said "Hey guys how are ya doing?" Michael said "Had a run in with Kerrie." Eliza said "Over what?" Michael said "About how Snady dragged me into finding Lily's parents and what not." Eliza said "No that is just wrong. She should never had said that. Anyway, Sandy had already told me what's been happening while you were over there. I've been doing my own research. I looked into the where about the parent's would have gone to. " Michael said "You sure have been busy. Any idea where to start." Eliza said "Well LA is a big place, so they could still be in this state. I also found out who they are?" Sandy said "You did? who are they?"
No comments:
Post a Comment