Saturday, 9 July 2011

Chapter 5

Sandy said "Eliza? Who is Lily's parents?" Eliza said "Think about it. Did you say he was hearless toward you?" Michael said "Huh? What? Yeah Kerrie was heartless towards us but that doesn't mean anything." Eliza said "Mike it does, soon as you menton Lily's parents she freaked out right?" Michael said "Anyone could freak out?" Eliza said "No Mike not everyone does, You did say Kerrie wasn't going to help? What does that say?" Sandy said "That could mean anything?" Eliza said "Could it? Then why would anyone freak out at the menton of Lily? Tammy hasn't has she?" Sandy said "No she hasn't." Eliza said "So it's Kerrie, her husbane's name is Ned. They Lived here or years now. They moved from Gary Indiana leaving a 3 year old behind. People know about it but they don't have a clue who the parents are and this whole time we been talking to Lily's mum without even knowing it. The only way to prove it if we talk to Beth." Sandy said "and what would Beth know. Talking to her is like talking to brick wall she won't even talk about it." Michael said "We can only try." Sandy said "Fine."

Later on that day Tammy, Eliza, Sandy and Michael headed back to Gary, Indiana. When they got back, they went straight to Beth's house. Mark was home the kids were out. Michael said "We need to talk." Beth said "What's wrong did you guys find something." Eliza said "Well I did, Lily's parents have been living in LA the whole time. " Mark said "and?" Eliza said "I found out who they are. Just wondering if you know a Kerrie and Ned by any chance?" Beth said "That's them! have you spoken to either of them?" Michael said "Well we had a run in with Kerrie we menton Lily and she became heartless and cold." Beth said "That would be right. Kerrie was never like that before she abounded Lily." Michael said "You think there is a reason why she is now?"

Mark said "Have no idea" Sandy said "We need to speak to Lily..." Eliza said "Come on the kid is 10 years old and you want to speak to her about it." Michael said "I am not sure if I want to put her through this, if she wants to then she can come to us." They heard who will come to you? Ken said "No one is going to put Lily through this." Lily said "No it's ok if Michael wants to help me then I am fine with it." Beth said "Are you sure you want Mike to talk to your parents?" Lily said "I an sure but I'm also not sure if I want to face them yet." 

No comments:

Post a Comment