Saturday, 9 July 2011

Chapter 6

Michael said "Lily sweetie I understand what you are saying, you just let us know if you are ready won't you?" Lily said "Yes I will Mike. I know you are doing everything to help us. Just promise me one thing?" Michael said "Whats that?" Lily said "To becareful for we don't know if they're dangerous." Michael said "I promise I will be."

Michael and Eliza went back to LA. When they got there they went down town for a walk. They spotted 2 people. Michael said "Isn't that Kerrie and Ned?" Eliza said "It is them." Michael was about to go up to them but Eliza stop him and said "Michael not yet, They don't know we know. Just wait" Michael said "But We found them we need to talk to them." Eliza said "What about Lily's promise to be careful? Remeber she said we don't know if they are dangerous." Michael said "and I did promise." Eliza said "Then don't break it!" Michael said "Ok mother." Eliza said "Excuse me what was that." Michael laughed and said "ok Mother or well Boss!" Eliza said "First I am too young to be your mum and second I am your boss so be good!" They both went quiet while they were watching Kerrie and Ned.

Kerrie spotted Michael and Eliza. She walked over to them and said "Spying are we?" Michael said "Um no we're not spying are we Eliza?" Eliza said "Oh no of course we're not we just ah stopping to get some food Because Michael is staying at my place tonight." Kerrie said "I see. Since when does Michael stay at your place?" Eliza said "Since last night." Kerrie said "Right, I guess I better leave you to it then. Bye." Kerrie left. Michael said "What was that all about?" Eliza said "Well I had to lie didn't I?" Michael said "Getting some food? Come on we have to talk to Kerrie about it soon. We can't keep covering our butts" Eliza said "I'm just not sure if I want to ask her yet." Michael said "We gotta do it before too late." Eliza said "Why are you always right?" Michael said "Because I just am not let's stop wasting time. What we do is, we go and talk like we always do." Eliza said "sounds good to me."

Michael and Eliza walked over to Ned and Kerri. They sat down and started talking to them. Kerri said "Ok you too whats up?" Eliza said "Nothing we just wanting to chat with you?" Ned said "Sure there is more isn't there?" Eliza said "Um well...." Kerri said "Well whats?" Michael said "We know who Lily's parents are?" Kerri said "Well that's good. Who are they?" Eliza said Oh you interested all of a sudden?" Kerri said "Why shouldn't I be? So who are they?" Michael said "Let's just say that we've known them all along. It's you and Ned." Kerri said "Now Come on! why would Ned and I be Lily's parents!" Eliza said "I have Proof" Eliza showed Kerri pictures. Kerri didn't know what to say.  

No comments:

Post a Comment