Lily said "Thanks for the hug. I'm sorry for crying like that." Michael said "No it's ok you are allowd to. I'd be the same if it were mine. I see you have a great network of support." Lily said "I know. Maybe someday down the track I'll be able to understand why but right now I don't."Michael said "That is understandable." Lily and Michael went back down to the Kitchen. Later after dinner Michael spoke to Beth. Michael said "I been thinking do you ever want to find Lily's real parents?" Beth said " wouldn't want to find the parents. They don't deserve to be found. So why would you want to?" Michael said "Prehaps to find out why. There has to be an answer." Beth said " Mike, many of us want answers but do you think we'll get them? No." Michael said "I know what you are saying there, I know Lily isn't ready to find her parents and I wouldn't be either if it were me in her shoes. Though I do feel that I need to speak to them and find out why" Beth said "Ok if you want to do that. I know you want to help us Mike." Michael said "I'll do the best I can. Anyway, I'm going to go thanks for dinner it was a pleasure being here." Beth said "Thank you for caming." Beth gave Michael a hug.
The next day Michael thought to do some research. While he was doing that Sandy came in and said "How is it going?" Michael said "It's going slowly, I am trying to find info about Lily's parent's, why they did this. I am guessing the net doesn't help." Sandy said "I can tell you have tried that myself." Michael said "You know what I am gonna go searching." Sandy said "How you going to do that? They could be anywhere? They might have left the country." Michael said " I just hope they are still in the country." Sandy said "Hey look?" Michael and Sandy found something on the net.
2 People up and left a 3 year old girl all alone at home no one knows why they did this. It has shocked the community, people want answers about this. The girl is now 10 years old. Prehaps she would like to know about her Parents but that can't be done unless someone knows the answers. If you are thinking of doing the same thing, think about it before you do because it's not right to leave a young child on their own, I am a parent myself and I could NEVER Imagine leaving my child alone. Please help us the community find the answers.-Casey
Michael thought Who is this Casey person. I must tallk to her. Michael was about to leave. Sandy said "Where you going?" Michael said "To find Casey. Who is she?" Sandy said "She looks after our community, She's not always here though. But yes she knows all about this whole thing too and also wants answers." Michael said "Is she here today?" Sandy said "Maybe I don't know. I don't see her. She's a busy lady. Like you are a busy man with your tour and stuff." Michael said "True true. Anyway, I am taking a couple days back up to LA you want to come?" Sandy said "Sure I would love to Mike. I always want to go there nut just never had the chance to get there." Michael said "Then I am sure you'll love it up there." Sandy and Michael got ready for LA.
No comments:
Post a Comment