They Finally got to Gary Indiana. When they got to Mark's place. Beth was waiting for them. She gave Kerri a hug and said "You finally left Ned. What he did to you was so wrong." Kerri said "I know and I should have seen it coming I don't know why I didn't see it coming. So where is Lily today?" Beth said "She's not home at the moment, she and my boys have gone out for the day they'll be back soon. Lily will be happy to see you, at least I hope so." Kerri said "I hope so too. I want her to understand what happened. Telling a young child what happen isn't easy." Beth said "I'm sure she will. Depending on her reaction to the news. "
Michael said "As long as she get's to see Kerri that's all it matters right?" Kerri said "That's all it matters yes, as long as she doesn't hate me."Michael said I'm sure she'll be right, but it might be sometime before she'll get use to you."Just as they were talking Lily, Luke and Ken came in. Lily saw someone there. She said "Who is that woman?" Michael said "That lady is your mum?" Lily looked at her. She then ran to her room. Kerri was about to go after her, Michael stepped in and said "I'll talk to her." Kerri said "But she needs her mum?"Sandy said "Yes we know Kerri but let Michael talk to her."Kerri said ok then." Michael went and found Lily in her room. Lily said "Mike, I don't want to talk to her or see her right now." Michael said "I know you don't but she wants to see you."Lily said "Does she really? But I don't want to leave here."Michael said "I am sure you can visit here." Lily said "But I'll never get to see you again? If I am with Kerri."Michael said "Kerri won't be going no where and neither will I." Lily said "Well I guess I can talk to her and find out why?" Michael and Lily went back down stairs.
Lily went up and gave Kerri a hug. Lily wasn't ready to call Kerri mum, she said "Kerri, why did you leave me at the age of 3? What happen? couldn't you have put me up for adoption?" Kerri said "Your dad wasn't a nice man, he wouldn't let me do those things, I know it was wrong."Lily said "So why do something like that if you knew it was wrong?"Kerri said Ï don't have the answer to that, I do understand if you are angry at me or you want nothing from me." Lily said "I guess you can say I was angry, but since you are here I think I don't need to know anymore. But is it alright with you if I stay with Beth and Mark just until I get use to having a mum around."Kerri agreed with the idea. For days Lily got to know her mum Kerri a bit better they bonded like a Mother and daughter should.
No comments:
Post a Comment