Saturday, 9 July 2011

Chapter 7

Kerri looked at Eliza and Michael. Kerri said "That is Lily." Michael said "Yes and she's your child you and Ned dumped when she was 3." Ned said "We just had to." Eliza said "Had too? What kind of excuse is that? No parent should even do that to their child." Kerri said "Look you don't understand what we had to go through." Michael said "What do you mean?" Kerri said "Look aren't you both wasting time?" Eliza said "No we have to do this." Ned was about to do something. Eliza stop Ned and said "Don't you dare hit Michael! It's not our fault you both dumped Lily. No one knows why." Ned said "Well it's best that you didn't!" Michael said "Why not?" Kerri said "Just leave us alone!" Kerri and Ned left. Michael was about to go after them. Eliza stopped him. Eliza said "Mike No! Just leave them, they just not helping us." Michael said "Then what? We can't let it go. We have to do something." Eliza said "Mike, Ned almost hit you!, this is what I am talking about it's going to get Dangerous, Lily told us to becareful. I don't want you getting hurt. I don't want us hurt." Michael said "I know what you are saying but we need answers. I am not reasting til we get it." Michael and Eliza were about to leave til Kerri came back. Eliza said "Kerri where's Ned?" Kerri said "Ned should not have had ago at you Mike. But I am warning you please becareful. Ned is dangerous!." Michael said "Then why you still with him?" Kerri said "I rather not talk about it, if he finds out that I told anyone he'll hurt me. I am scared!" Eliza and Michael looked at one another. Kerri said "Look I have to go. But just please promise me to be careful ok." Kerri left. Eliza said "I don't know if we should even do this Mike." Michaell said said "Maybe we should just get Kerri on her own." Eliza said "How!, she has to becareful too " Michael said "Dangerous or not, we must help Kerri and find answers!" Eliza said "Mike!!! no! I am not going to let us risk our lives, we have to think about it!, What if one of us get killed. PLEASE, For Lily's sake for our sake let's not take the risk!"


Michael wasn't going to take no for an answer. Eliza said "Mike if one of us get killed It will be your fault! I am sorry but I am not risking my life over a dangerous person. You are on your own buddy." Michael sighed and said "Well maybe you are right, We can always wait til Kerri comes to us." Eliza said "and have Ned after us and Kerri? No." Michael said "Then what?" Eliza said "Let's go back home and talk it over with Beth and Mark, they'll have answers." Michael said "Your right we can do that. Let's go then." As they were walking towards the train. Ned was standing there. Both though This can't be good. Ned said "If you either of you come near me or Kerri again you will be sorry!" Ned left. Michael said "I don't like the guy at all." Eliza said "Now there you go, He's far too dangerous and he's just threaten us." Michael said "What to do then." Eliza said "Get out of here is the answer." Eliza and Michael went back to Gary Indiana.


Sandy was waiting for them. Sandy saw them, she said "So how did you go?" Michael said "Dangerous" Sandy gave Michael a look and said "What?" Eliza said "We met up with Kerri and Ned." Sandy said "and?" Michael said "We got as far as telling them and asking why. Ned and Kerri walked off then Kerri came back saying Ned is dangerous and that she is scared of him. As we got to the train Ned was there and he threaten us." Sandy said "No I am not letting you do this anymore Mike." Eliza said "EXACTLY what I said Sandy." Sandy said "Mike NO WAY Am I letting you or Eliza risk your lives. I am sorry, I know you want to help Lily. But I am not going to lose a friend!." Michael said "But Kerri's live is in Danger too." Sandy said "Mike please!."

No comments:

Post a Comment