Michael went for a walk after having a talk to Sandy, he couldn't believe that Lily's parents abounded her at the age of 3 he thought What kinda parents are they why would they wanna go and do that it's just wrong. Michael thought to go to the station to meet up with Mark to talk about Lily, he walked over to Mark. Mark saw Michael coming ove and said "Hey I knew you were in town whats up?" Michael said "I've come to talk about Lily, I got word from Sandy that Lily was abounded at 3?" Mark said "Sadly yes that was the case, I can tell you the day I found out Lily's parent up and left Lily for a reason I was so angry thinking why would they do that. Since then My wife and I been taking care of her, my sons are like brothers to her, she has been going on the train for a long time, my wife that works at the Salvos brings home clothes for Lily, she lives not far from the station." Michael said "Have you thought of looking for her parents?" Mark said "Well you know, Beth has thought about it but..." Michael said "But what?" Mark said "Beth is angry about what her best friend did." Michael said "What best friend? That has nothing to do with what we are talking about." Mark said "It does." Michael said "What do you mean it does?" Mark said "You might have to talk to Beth about it. I am too angry to even talk about it. It still angers me what they did. Even if they do return I am done with them." Michael said "I do understand where you are coming from. But I do feel the girl needs to be with her parents. If I were you I'd search for them." Mark said "Whats the point searching for Lily's parents? they'll only come and then go again." Michael said "Maybe I should go and talk to Beth then?" Mark said "You can try but she has refuse to talk about her best friend well ex best friend." Michael said "We'll see."
Michael went to where Beth worked. Beth saw him and said "Mike, what a lovely suprise to see you here." she gave him a hug. Michael said "It's good to see you too." Beth said "Now what can I do for you." Michael said "It's about Lily." Beth saud "Lily is a lovely girl you will have to come over and meet her." Michael said "I would love to meet her." Beth said "Did I tell you that she is a Massive fan of yours." Michael smiled and thought That's sweet to know Lily is a fan of mine but I wonder if her parents are too? Beth said "Michael whats up?" Michael said "I'm wondering about her parents why made them abound her?" Beth said "I rather not talk about what our friends did." Michael said "I know what happen and what they did was wrong." Beth said "No one saw it coming. My friend or well ex friend seemed fine the day before, she show no sign of wanting to get away. It wasn't til the next day I went over there to see her and she and her hubby were not home but Lily was, I thought they were just outside, they were no where to be seen. You can only imagine how angry I was that day, leaving a child all alone like that. I don't know how long she was there for." Michael was getting angry again after Beth told him what happen that day. Michael said "If I saw them right now I would just ..." Beth said "Mike! calm down mate, I'm just as angry about as you are, the twon is in shock you are not the only one angry." Michael said "Did anyone think of looking for them?" Beth said No one has seen them since that afternoon before they disappeared. They never returned. Not that want them to." Michael said "Prehaps someone should!" Beth said "Mike we want to everyone wants to but just the thought of them here will just make us angry. No child should have to go through that" Michael said "That's right no child should have to. I am gonna do everything I can to help you, Mark, the twins and Lily out. No one should have to suffer." Beth said "I knew there had to be a reason why you came. You are just an angel did anyone tell you that?" Michael blushed and said "Oh please stop that." Beth said "Sorry. Anyway are you willing to come around tonight?" Michael said "I would love to to."
Michael came over to meet Beth's family. Beth said "Michael I am assuming you met my husbane Mark, these are my Twins Ken and Luke and this is Lily, who has been wanting to meet you." Michael shook hands with them. Lily said "I have always wanted to meet you." Michael said "It is a pleasure to meet you. You want to see my room" Michael said "Sure." Lily took Michael up to her room, she had pic's of him all ove the room. There was a picture of Lily's parents. Michael couldn't help but feel a little angry. But he kept calm because he didn't want to scare Lily. Michael said "Have you always kept a picture of your parents?" Lily said "That's the only one I have got. I have no memory of my parents, I been with Beth and Mark since I was 3, I've only known them as my parents. Ken and Luke are my brothers." Michael said "Do Beth and Mark ever talk about your real parents much?" Lily said "No, I know what my realy parents did up and left me when I was 3. But I don't ask why because I don't think I really want to know." Michael said "Don't you want to find out?" Lily sighed and said "Michael, look I know you mean well and all but I rather if I never knew my real parents what they did was wrong and stupid even if you think searching for them and reuniting them with me forget it I don't want to see them. They disappeared and not return so at this point of time I don't care for them. They just stupid people who just should never had me." Lily started crying. Michael gave her a hug.
Michael went to where Beth worked. Beth saw him and said "Mike, what a lovely suprise to see you here." she gave him a hug. Michael said "It's good to see you too." Beth said "Now what can I do for you." Michael said "It's about Lily." Beth saud "Lily is a lovely girl you will have to come over and meet her." Michael said "I would love to meet her." Beth said "Did I tell you that she is a Massive fan of yours." Michael smiled and thought That's sweet to know Lily is a fan of mine but I wonder if her parents are too? Beth said "Michael whats up?" Michael said "I'm wondering about her parents why made them abound her?" Beth said "I rather not talk about what our friends did." Michael said "I know what happen and what they did was wrong." Beth said "No one saw it coming. My friend or well ex friend seemed fine the day before, she show no sign of wanting to get away. It wasn't til the next day I went over there to see her and she and her hubby were not home but Lily was, I thought they were just outside, they were no where to be seen. You can only imagine how angry I was that day, leaving a child all alone like that. I don't know how long she was there for." Michael was getting angry again after Beth told him what happen that day. Michael said "If I saw them right now I would just ..." Beth said "Mike! calm down mate, I'm just as angry about as you are, the twon is in shock you are not the only one angry." Michael said "Did anyone think of looking for them?" Beth said No one has seen them since that afternoon before they disappeared. They never returned. Not that want them to." Michael said "Prehaps someone should!" Beth said "Mike we want to everyone wants to but just the thought of them here will just make us angry. No child should have to go through that" Michael said "That's right no child should have to. I am gonna do everything I can to help you, Mark, the twins and Lily out. No one should have to suffer." Beth said "I knew there had to be a reason why you came. You are just an angel did anyone tell you that?" Michael blushed and said "Oh please stop that." Beth said "Sorry. Anyway are you willing to come around tonight?" Michael said "I would love to to."
Michael came over to meet Beth's family. Beth said "Michael I am assuming you met my husbane Mark, these are my Twins Ken and Luke and this is Lily, who has been wanting to meet you." Michael shook hands with them. Lily said "I have always wanted to meet you." Michael said "It is a pleasure to meet you. You want to see my room" Michael said "Sure." Lily took Michael up to her room, she had pic's of him all ove the room. There was a picture of Lily's parents. Michael couldn't help but feel a little angry. But he kept calm because he didn't want to scare Lily. Michael said "Have you always kept a picture of your parents?" Lily said "That's the only one I have got. I have no memory of my parents, I been with Beth and Mark since I was 3, I've only known them as my parents. Ken and Luke are my brothers." Michael said "Do Beth and Mark ever talk about your real parents much?" Lily said "No, I know what my realy parents did up and left me when I was 3. But I don't ask why because I don't think I really want to know." Michael said "Don't you want to find out?" Lily sighed and said "Michael, look I know you mean well and all but I rather if I never knew my real parents what they did was wrong and stupid even if you think searching for them and reuniting them with me forget it I don't want to see them. They disappeared and not return so at this point of time I don't care for them. They just stupid people who just should never had me." Lily started crying. Michael gave her a hug.
No comments:
Post a Comment